Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, today announced the hosting of an Inaugural Symposium on Saturday, June 20, 2020 by live interactive webcast.
In addition, it was announced today the formation of the TeleRobotic Surgery Leadership Council to advance remote support, collaboration and procedures in the operating theater. The mission of the council is described in greater detail at www.TeleRoboticSurgery.io.
During the webcast, the live TeleRobotic procedures will be performed by Prof. Pedro Adragão, from Hospital Da Luz in Lisbon, and Prof. Carlo Pappone, from Policlinico San Donato in Milan. Panelists at the symposium include:
• J. David Burkhardt, M.D. – St. David’s Medical Center
• Jim Cheung, M.D. – Weill Cornell Medical Center
• Joseph Dell’Orfano, M.D. – St. Francis Hospital
• Benjamin D’Souza, M.D. – Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
• Gabriel Latcu, M.D. – Princess Grace Hospital
• J. Peter Weiss, M.D. – Banner University Medical Center
• Joseph Wu, M.D. – Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles
• Matthew Dare – St. David’s Medical Center
• Joe Mullings – The Mullings Group